Many users face an error 3210 in Hotmail account but don’t know what exactly it is. Server error 3210 means that your account is updated to a new version. So, in this case, you have to configure IMAP in place of HTTP. Well, the procedure is long but not difficult at all. Thus, if you are also facing this error, then follow the instructions given below.
- Firstly, you have to deactivate your existing Hotmail ID as it is not going to work anymore.
- So, sign in to your Hotmail ID and then make a right click on your account and click Properties.
- Now, go to “General” tab and then you have to uncheck the box “Include this account when receiving mail or synchronizing”.
- Finally, apply the action and then select OK.
- In this step, you have to set your IMAP account.
- After setting up IMAP, you have to enter live.com as outgoing mail server address and also set up the port number to 587.
- Make sure that your server connection type must be SSL and will need authentication.
- Thereafter, select Finish button and finally close the window.
- Now, make a right click on the new account and opt for properties.
- Select IMAP tab and tick mark the two options titles as “store special folders on IMAP servers” and “check for new messages in all folders.”
- After performing all above steps. Set the following paths correctly as instructed below:
- Sent items path: Sent
- Hotmail Drafts path: Draft
- Deleted stuff path: Deleted
- Junk path: Junk
- After making above settings click OK
- Later on, you have to right click on your account and click show or hide folders.
- Now, select the reset list choice as it is crucial so that the folder list correctly gets refreshed from the system server.
I hope the problem is solved now. Just follow the steps correctly and step-by-step then you will not face any error. If still, you have some doubt, Contact Hotmail Support UK for instant help. A user can contact us for recovering the password, recovering the hacked account or some related problem with Hotmail. Our technicians are always ready for helping their customers and never let them wait for their turn.