Using the Calendars feature in Yahoo mail, users stay updated with activities of friends and family by following their Yahoo Calendar. Holidays around the world or your favorite sports team can also be followed using this feature. Perform the following step provided by the expert team of Yahoo Support:
Steps to follow someone’s calendar:
- Click the Calendar icon in Yahoo Mail.
- Hover the mouse over ‘Others’ on the left, and click Manage followed Calendars icon.
- Now choose:
- Add a Friends’ Calendar: Using the email address of a friend, find his/her public schedule.
- Follow Others Calendars: Using the iCal address provided by a friend, access his/her private schedule.
- Choose a color for the schedule.
- Hit the Save or Continue
Instructions for following Holiday calendars:
- Click the Calendar icon in the Yahoo Mail.
- Hover the mouse over “Holidays” and then click on Add Calendar icon +.
- Type a name for your schedule.
- From the drop-down menu, choose a holiday calendar’s type.
- Set a color for your schedule.
- To save the changes hit the Save
Keys to follow sports team:
- Click on the Calendar icon in the application.
- Hover your mouse over “Sports” on the left side and then give a click on the icon of Manage Followed Calendars.
- Hit + icon beside the team to be followed.
- Exit out of the window of “Sports Calendar”.
Now perform the following to unfollow other calendars:
- Hit the Calendar icon on the application.
- Beside the followed schedule, click the ‘More options icon’.
- Now to confirm your decision, click ‘Unfollow’
You may face some problems while going through the process above-mentioned or while accessing your account, but these issues can be resolved easily by dialing Ymail Customer Support Number +44-20-31292909. Whenever you face any difficulty, just make a call and get the result-oriented response from our experts. Our team will help using the latest technology in a friendly manner.
If you are offered an option to create folders in your Hotmail account, then you must also have an option of deleting as well as emptying the same. Any folder which contains some emails that are not important to you or aren’t needed now can be moved to the deleted folder via few simple steps. Hotmail Support would like to inform you that once you have deleted the required folders, you still have an option to restore the same folders or email contained in the folder but after some period of time, these moved messages will permanently be deleted.
Now empty the desired folders using these steps:
- Go to the folder which you want to empty.
- On the top of the screen, click on Sweep at the toolbar.
- From the appeared drop-down menu select “Empty this folder”.
- A confirmation message will appear on screen stating that “You are about to delete all of the messages in this folder”. Hit the OK to continue or click Cancel if you have changed your mind.
- If you hit the ‘ok’ button, all the emails will shift to the “Deleted” folder.
Note: You can always restore your deleted messages.
- Every deleted email will have an icon for “information” besides it, moving the cursor over the info icon will display the reason for being that message in the current location.
If you come across any problem or query while following the above-mentioned steps, you can seek help from our techies. Any problem while accessing Hotmail account can be fixed with the help from our services. Just make a Call Hotmail UK Customer Care via a toll-free number +44-20-31292909 and our team of well-certified technicians & highly experienced engineers will guide you to the best possible and most informative solutions. Our professionals are skilled in resolving any issue using the latest technology. Get all your major or minor problems fixed by the experts, who always guide the customers with ease and comfort. So, what are you waiting for? You are just a call away to take the benefits of the services offered exclusively for your queries.